Saturday, April 28, 2012

Friends


The most amazing people in the world!! (From left: Khrystalle, Talan, Ryan, Kristen, Me, David, Ryan, Isaac Front: Gavin, Mitchell)
Finals week at BYU was very VERY difficult for me. The past year was my first year at BYU, and I am in the process of applying to BYU’s Business School. The Marriott School is extremely competitive. Like everybody else, I was very stressed out and worried about a lot of things. My friends were my saving grace during this final week of winter semester. They helped me stay calm and reminded me to have faith. I received messages of encouragement and love. My best friend gave me a blessing. Food was brought over to me in the library. Prayers were said for me. When I was crying about being nervous, they comforted me. Without my amazing friends I don't know how else I would have accomplished everything. All of my friends inspired me to do my best, and to keep my head high because everything would be okay. God puts people in our paths to learn from and to appreciate. I love each and every one of them for helping me reach my full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment