Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy People


There are many time in life when things don’t go how we planned. The best thing that we can do for ourselves is to just be happy. It’s also very important to surround ourselves with happy people. There are so many people that are in my life that are happy all the time and I want to give them a big THANK YOU! Their happiness in contagious and it’s all I can do to not be happy around them. I believe that the happier that I am the more successful I will be. I believe this because I think when we focus on the positive; the negative isn’t going to bring us down. I know that there have been several times in my life when something unhappy happened but when I looked for something positive, I found it! I was able to look at that happiness and be a happy person! Smile! Be Happy! 

Blog about being happy and inspirational: brainpickings.org

No comments:

Post a Comment