Sunday, June 3, 2012

Reader Input

When I first started this blog I had a pretty lengthy list of people I wanted to talk about. I thought it would be nice to hear from my blog readers because I bet you are dying to tell me about While I am people that are inspiring to you. So while I am writing about all of the inspirational people in my life, I want everybody to talk about inspirational people in their life. I will post what other people say, because I think it will add to the blog. There are so many people in this world that help us and make us who we are. It is really nice when we get to appreciate what they do for us in a nice simple way that they might not know about. It’s always nice to remember where we come from and to appreciate all of our many blessings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment