Sunday, June 3, 2012

Soldiers


I am a bit late with this one, but over Memorial day I wanted to show my appreciation for all of the men and women who give so much for me to have my freedom. They are fighting for my freedom that I am able to appreciate every day. When I graduated from highschool I had two friends that joined the marines and I was really nervous for them. They are really strong boys and they were willing to accept a challenge. They have both worked really hard and I keep them in my prayers. The soldier’s family also has to give up a lot. I have done many different things for war veterans, but I never feel like I will ever be able to repay them. They are giving everybody else their loved one so that we can feel the safety and security we take for granted. I am forever in debt to these people. A soldier blog

No comments:

Post a Comment