Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Spring Professors

This term is coming to an end. I have had a lot of personal things happen to me over the past couple months that made it hard for me to go to school. It was really hard, but I hope that I come out on top. I have loved all of my professors that I have had and I appreciate all of the help that they gave me. They have really worked with me   and helped me grow. I appreciate them working with my special circumstances. They are inspiring to me because they could relate to what I was going through and try to understand. I have had some professors that have ignored what was happening in my life, and it put a lot of stress on me. Life happens no matter what is going on and all of my professors understood that and helped me achieve my goals. Both of my professors showed me that they gospel is a major part of their lives and that is very inspiring. Thank you for being such great examples to me this spring semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment