Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tiffany


A person that I really admire is my neighbor Tiffany. This last week was her birthday and I wanted to write down how much I appreciate her. She has been a second mom to be my entire life. She has always been a big support in my life. She has been with me for every birthday, recital, swim meet, and many more.  She is on my list of inspirational people in my life. She is inspiring because she is a convert to the church and one of the strongest people in the church that I know. She is really good at making everybody feel special. She is always giving words of comfort to people that normally get ignored. She is really involved with the community and involved in her two little boys lives. She is always volunteering for their classrooms and finding ways to make their teachers lives easier. Tiffany is an amazing individual and I love her! Thanks Tiff and Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment