Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Professors


School has always been an important part of my life. I remember being so excited when I got accepted into BYU. I have had amazing professors this past year. All of them were so good about letting me meet with them to go over topics and to prepare for exams. My top three professors from my first two semesters are Professor Cassy Budd, Sister Diona Wilson, and Skyler Simmons. Professor Cassy Budd worked with me all the time to help me understand accounting. I really enjoy accounting and I believe that Professor Budd made me love it more. Sister Wilson was my public speaking professor, and she always had great insights on public speaking and her personal experience. Skyler Simmons is a graduate student, and he was very giving of his time. He had a lot of students to teach but was always willing to explain business math. All of these people are awesome professors and they have inspired me as a student.
BYU You Tube Video

No comments:

Post a Comment