Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sister



I have an awesome little sister. She has lots of energy and is always happy. When I am with her, she always thinks of fun things to do. She is my only sister and we always have each other’s backs. There have been many occasions when our brothers would annoy and bother us. We will team up, and show them who is boss. I’m always doing school work and she is always teaching me that sometimes it’s more important to just relax and have some fun. She loves to go shopping and go to the beach, just like me. We are the exact same size now so we can share clothes and just have fun being girls. We are still really different though. She loves to be around lots of people, while I would like to be around a few. She is the cutest girl I know and I am glad I call her my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment