Monday, May 7, 2012

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints


I have grown up my entire life in the LDS culture. I am very grateful for everything that the church has provided me with. There have been many times in my life where I know the gospel has protected and guided me. There have been many occasions where I didn’t know what the next step was. I was never planning on going to BYU, but I prayed about it and I was given full tuition and the rest of my scholarships covered everything else. The people of the church are truly inspirational people. Everybody is one big family. Whenever somebody needs a blessing, help with work, or somebody to talk to, the members of the church are always willing to go out of their way to help that person. The Church of Jesus Christ is full of inspirational people that are changing the world every single day with the help of the gospel. 

For more information about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints   http://www.lds.org/?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment