Saturday, May 19, 2012

Archibald


There have been many times when I have been told about inspirational people that I am related to. A lot of these people are people I haven’t met. My great grandpa is one of them. Archibald Bennett. He did a lot in his lifetime, and he is blessing millions and millions of people now. He started the genealogy department for the Church and for BYU. He made it so that finding out about our ancestors is cool! Because of him, more and more people are being found. They are getting baptized and given the opportunity to be a part of the church. When I do baptisms in the temple, I am helping other people obtain the blessings of the church and I can only think my great-grandpa is a big contributor. He lived a righteous life which made it so that he could receive ideas from the lord to bring more people into the church. My great-grandpa is an inspirational man.
Archibald F. Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment