Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Family



Life is a roller coaster. We have ups and downs. This week has been a downward slope for me, but I know I can keep moving forward. This week I have had to rely on my entire family to keep me strong. They always give me words of encouragement and watch out for me. I know they truly are about me because they know how to make me feel loved and appreciated. When I am not happy, they always find ways to cheer me up. They have been able to work miracles. I know that I am never alone because no matter what I will have five additional people watch over me. Life is definitely hard, but with family it’s enjoyable and manageable. I love these people and they are stuck with me for forever. Without my family, I don’t even know where I would be. Thank you for supporting me and loving me!

No comments:

Post a Comment