Saturday, May 12, 2012

David


This coming Wednesday, my best friend will be leaving on his mission to Tacloban, Philippines. I’m guessing he is going to tower over the Filipino people because he is 6’2”.  He is one of the most amazing people that I have ever met. This past year at BYU we have become really good friends, and I am so thankful! He has inspired me to try and be my best every day. He is really smart and nice to everybody. He is amazing at sports (I’m always told by everybody), and he is the most patient person that I know. He has worked really hard to prepare to go on a mission, and I know that he is really excited and ready. It’s really eye opening to see teenage boys leave off into the world to work for a cause that is bigger than them. Missionaries get two of the best years of their lives and I know David will love it. Good luck David! I’ll miss you!

For more information about what missionaries are teaching, go to: lds.org

No comments:

Post a Comment